NTTA Intelligent Transportation System
As the primary IT/GIS subcontractor (to HNTB) on this contract, MIRATEK provides the North Texas Tollway Authority with responsive, innovative, customer-oriented excellence.
NCI provides IT and program management support services to IT leadership and staff at NTTA’s headquarters offices in Plano, Texas responsibilities include the following:
- Monitor and maintain computer security
- Develop, enhance, and maintain application software
- Conduct infrastructure management services
- Perform operational support tasks
- Web Based Application Development Support
- GIS and Remote Sensing Support Services
Other NTTA/HNTB support MIRATEK technical development efforts include the following:
- Driving Conditions piece for NTTA.org – created a component using .JSP and JAVA 1.4 and Oracle 8i technologies, that dynamically displays current driving conditions on all NTTA roadways, such as current driving speeds, traffic accidents and lane closures.
- Established two Windows 2003/Oracle 9.2 staging environments for application development; one at HNTB and one at NTTA. The environments allow for better application management during deployment processes and give HNTB a platform to demonstrate new functionality for the NTTA web presence and internal applications.
- Designed, developed and deployed a wireless Blackberry application using C# and .NET technologies. This application is used by several NTTA directors, specifically by Mr. Rutter, Executive Director, and displays information related to NTTA’s roadways and state elected officials in the state of Texas.
- 3D Visualization of President George Bush Turnpike Segment IV
To locate a unobstructed location for Closed Circuit TV Cameras for ITS
Project included creating a 3D terrain model of the roadway using station values and elevation, recreating sign structures and toll plazas in three dimensions, and placing camera poles on sign structures. Once all of the elements were created then developed an .AVI file for each of the camera locations to reassure there are no obstructions.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract