Fort Huachuca Project
The MIRATEK team conducted a Cultural Resources Survey of 4,000 Acres of the South Range at Fort Huachuca. The primary survey goal is to expand on previous efforts in support of mission objectives. To do this, approximately 4,000 acres were surveyed; all identified sites documented and their NRHP eligibility evaluated in accordance with the ICRMP. Task 2 of this project involved the NRHP-eligibility evaluation of 35 previously unevaluated archaeological sites distributed across the Ft. Huachuca training ranges.
This work will start the process of evaluating the 151 unevaluated sites that are currently treated as eligible and must be taken into consideration as part of current and future military missions. Task 3 requires the inventory and NRHP-eligibility assessment of approximately 110 buildings constructed between 1882 and 1960 at Fort Huachuca. The was performed under guidance from Section 110 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended (NHPA), which requires federal agencies to identify and evaluate cultural resources under their jurisdiction.
Fort Huachuca has an obligation under the NHPA to conduct an inventory of historic properties on the lands it manages and evaluate their potential for listing in the NRHP. Our team conducted the necessary and appropriate archival research to document the history and significance of the buildings under study.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)