Mitigate Safeguard Missile Program, Fort Bliss. FB DPW-ED
MIRATEK Corporation is responsible for NHPA Section 106 compliance at Fort Bliss. Buildings associated with the Safeguard Missile program have been determined eligible for the NRHP. The MIRATEK Team is researched and developed a history of the Safeguard Missile Program on Fort Bliss, highlighting its significance in the Cold War. Mission change at Fort Bliss requires mitigation of adverse effects to this building and was accomplished by preparation and publication of a brochure for distribution to agencies, libraries, schools, and interested parties.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract