Multimedia Compliance Division Support Services Contract (5 Year Task Order ID/IQ Contract) – Fort Bliss Department of Public Works – Environmental Division (FB DPW- ED)
Support services to FBDOE Multimedia Compliance Division consist of environmental compliance assistance in the media areas of solid waste, affirmative procurement, recycling, hazardous waste, pollution prevention, water quality, tank management, storm water, wastewater, asbestos, lead, tank maintenance and testing, air management and other environmental support services. Specialized technical expertise and support to FBDOE for the management, coordination, implementation, analysis, and administration of compliance, pollution prevention (P2), Hazardous Materials (Curbside) Management Program, Environmental Management System (EMS – ISO 14001), and the DoD Field Activities program initiatives that support headquarters, Department of the Army, Installation Management Agency, major Fort Bliss commands, major Fort Bliss subordinate commands, and Fort Bliss tenant organizations.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)