Multimedia Compliance Division Support Services Contract (5 Year Task Order ID/IQ Contract) – Fort Bliss Department of Public Works – Environmental Division (FB DPW- ED)
Support services to FBDOE Multimedia Compliance Division consist of environmental compliance assistance in the media areas of solid waste, affirmative procurement, recycling, hazardous waste, pollution prevention, water quality, tank management, storm water, wastewater, asbestos, lead, tank maintenance and testing, air management and other environmental support services. Specialized technical expertise and support to FBDOE for the management, coordination, implementation, analysis, and administration of compliance, pollution prevention (P2), Hazardous Materials (Curbside) Management Program, Environmental Management System (EMS – ISO 14001), and the DoD Field Activities program initiatives that support headquarters, Department of the Army, Installation Management Agency, major Fort Bliss commands, major Fort Bliss subordinate commands, and Fort Bliss tenant organizations.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students