Environmental Assessment, Valley Telephone Company
MIRATEK provided a wide spectrum of Environmental Assessment Studies and provided construction management services to comply with all Environmental Compliance regulations and construction codes for a project requiring excavation, trenching and backfill to install an Advanced Fiber Optic Cable System over 395 miles of municipal, state and federal right-of-way-routes. The project boundaries began in west Texas and proceeded through New Mexico into Arizona.
MIRATEK prepared the following documents and deliverables: Environmental Assessment; Hazardous Materials and Spill Response Management Plan; Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan; 404 Permit/NPDES Permit, Noxious Weed and Site Rehabilitation Plan; Construction Surveillance and Compliance Plan; Scour Analysis and Minimal Depth Determination for Installation under the San Pedro and Rio Grande rivers; Treatment Plan/Data Recovery Plan, Monitoring Plan, TX SHPO Clearance, Cultural Reports, Biological Survey Reports, Endangered Species Clearance and Biological Evaluation of three endangered species.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts