Environmental Assessment, Valley Telephone Company
MIRATEK provided a wide spectrum of Environmental Assessment Studies and provided construction management services to comply with all Environmental Compliance regulations and construction codes for a project requiring excavation, trenching and backfill to install an Advanced Fiber Optic Cable System over 395 miles of municipal, state and federal right-of-way-routes. The project boundaries began in west Texas and proceeded through New Mexico into Arizona.
MIRATEK prepared the following documents and deliverables: Environmental Assessment; Hazardous Materials and Spill Response Management Plan; Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan; 404 Permit/NPDES Permit, Noxious Weed and Site Rehabilitation Plan; Construction Surveillance and Compliance Plan; Scour Analysis and Minimal Depth Determination for Installation under the San Pedro and Rio Grande rivers; Treatment Plan/Data Recovery Plan, Monitoring Plan, TX SHPO Clearance, Cultural Reports, Biological Survey Reports, Endangered Species Clearance and Biological Evaluation of three endangered species.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students