Real-Time Storage System (RTSS), White Sands Missile Range
MIRATEK developed a high-speed image capture system for use at White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) and other Department of Defense (DoD) facilities. The RTSS system provides real time display, capture, replay of the camera image data to/from a storage system.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)