Rapid Equipping Force (REF)
MIRATEK provides the U.S. Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF) the necessary services to increase design performance capabilities of existing or new systems utilizing Commercial Off the Shelf products (COTS), Non-developmental items (NDI) and /or emerging technologies
MIRATEK has enjoyed significant success in winning task orders in a highly competitive selection process resulting in complete award or a share of every task order issued by the REF under this contract vehicle. Highlights include:
- PROJECT BACKSTOP. MIRATEK is leading an international team of industry partners in providing critical force protection support to the Multi-National Corps, Iraq .
- JOINT IED TASK FORCE. In response to a critical need, Team MIRATEK is providing expertise in evaluating tactics, techniques, procedures, and technologies in seeking alternative solutions to help defeat the IED threat.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract