Lackland Air Force Base – Air Intelligence Agency (AIA) Security Hill – IT Server Consolidation Project and Ongoing Technical Project Support
- Collected required data and assessed the current architecture, its shortfalls and inefficiencies as they pertained to the organizations and the mandates of the IT Summit direction.
- Documented a proposed plan that will incrementally address these shortfalls and prescribed a transition to correct them.
- Developed and documented a methodology for consolidating network, servers and computer services to ensure all appropriate data is collected from Security Hill organizations.
- Documented a cost analysis for implementing the proposed plan that considers all facets of an implementation strategy.
- MIRATEK provided support in accreditation of Automated Information Systems, Security and Management of ADP Assets.
- Provided planning, execution and evaluation of occupational safety program for Lackland AIA/AFIWC Organization.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students