Lackland Air Force Base – Air Intelligence Agency (AIA) Security Hill – IT Server Consolidation Project and Ongoing Technical Project Support
- Collected required data and assessed the current architecture, its shortfalls and inefficiencies as they pertained to the organizations and the mandates of the IT Summit direction.
- Documented a proposed plan that will incrementally address these shortfalls and prescribed a transition to correct them.
- Developed and documented a methodology for consolidating network, servers and computer services to ensure all appropriate data is collected from Security Hill organizations.
- Documented a cost analysis for implementing the proposed plan that considers all facets of an implementation strategy.
- MIRATEK provided support in accreditation of Automated Information Systems, Security and Management of ADP Assets.
- Provided planning, execution and evaluation of occupational safety program for Lackland AIA/AFIWC Organization.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract