128 Processor Super Computer Implementation, Army Research Lab/Physical Sciences Lab/NMSU
MIRATEK provides procurement, design, configuration, implementation and coordination of the systems acceptance test support for an SGI 128 processor super computer system (high performance computer – HPC) to support major ARL simulation, and data processing initiatives to support strategic DoD initiatives.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students