128 Processor Super Computer Implementation, Army Research Lab/Physical Sciences Lab/NMSU
MIRATEK provides procurement, design, configuration, implementation and coordination of the systems acceptance test support for an SGI 128 processor super computer system (high performance computer – HPC) to support major ARL simulation, and data processing initiatives to support strategic DoD initiatives.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts