HACEP IT Support
MIRATEK provides complete WAN/LAN and IT consulting services to HACEP, tasks include complete network management tasks including network configuration and implementation, policy development, network security/firewall issues, help desk support, system upgrades, WEB system development/ maintenance, disaster recovery, database integration services, business contingency planning, and enterprise management system implementation.
MIRATEK provides system administration support, operates and maintains over 50 servers, multiple firewalls, over 45 CISCO switches, routers, bridges, over 45 various model printers and over 350 workstations and laptops at the Housing Authority of the City of El Paso in a 400 square mile area, an operation with a main facility and 45 satellite offices. MIRATEK is tasked with providing the best IT Green approach possible for this agency and has come up with several innovations: virtualized and consolidated HACEP’s server infrastructure, reaching optimum levels of performance, reducing downtime costs to maintain and purchase additional hardware.
MIRATEK is currently implementing a VoIP (Shore Tel) system that incorporates multiple redundancy capabilities and functions under CISCO backbone technology. This combination is a unique approach to a VoIP implementation. We also designed, implemented, and deployed dashboards to provide agencies’ key performance indicators using SharePoint Portal services.
MIRATEK is working closely with HACEP to create a paperless culture through Document Management. Changing the need for hard copies to electronic documents that are safely archived, searchable, and available for immediate access is an immediate priority. Our team implemented and standardized the use of PDA inspections/work orders for efficient documentation on handheld wireless devices and transmission to the main office in real-time. This technology is designed in such a way that they become platform independent (Android, Apple, Windows) resulting in substantial time and cost savings.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract