Graduate Certificate in Geographic Information Science, University of North Dakota
B.S. in Geography and Anthropology, Minnesota State University
Professional Experience Summary
Jeff joined MIRATEK as a GIS Analyst in 2007. He has provided both on-and-off-site GIS support to MIRATEK clients. Past and current project support includes installation, configuration and administration of ArcGIS software products (ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Server, ArcSDE), map production , database design and implementation, 3D modeling, database migration, data conversion, GIS/asset management systems integration, LiDAR processing, hydrology modeling, data quality assurance/quality control, and design and development of web-base mapping services and applications.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts