Professional Experience Summary
Brian Worrilow, MIRATEK Director of Washington D.C. Operations, provides program management and technical support on the MIRATEK DOE/NNSA Second Line of Defense (SLD) Contract effort. In addition, Brian leads business development and operational issues for MIRATEK and MIRADOR Facilities functions in the Washington D.C area. In support of the SLD contract effort in Washington D.C., he is the Technical Evaluator.
Brian not only brings technical competence, but construction and facility management experience as well. Brian, spent over 5 years managing multi-million dollar projects working every facet of project operations and management including: planning, budgeting, project controls, and resource allocation.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)