Professional Experience Summary
Brian Worrilow, MIRATEK Director of Washington D.C. Operations, provides program management and technical support on the MIRATEK DOE/NNSA Second Line of Defense (SLD) Contract effort. In addition, Brian leads business development and operational issues for MIRATEK and MIRADOR Facilities functions in the Washington D.C area. In support of the SLD contract effort in Washington D.C., he is the Technical Evaluator.
Brian not only brings technical competence, but construction and facility management experience as well. Brian, spent over 5 years managing multi-million dollar projects working every facet of project operations and management including: planning, budgeting, project controls, and resource allocation.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students