Master of Business Administration, University of Texas at El Paso, 2009
B.S. Accounting, Autonomous University Of Chihuahua, 2004
Professional Experience Summary
Ericka Dominguez joined MIRATEK in 2010 bringing an in-depth background in Quality Management and Project Management; Ms. Dominguez currently leads MIRATEK’s Quality Management System, and Proposal Management.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)