Mr. Blacker is an accomplished executive with more than thirty years professional experience in major corporate environments, all engaged in the worldwide provision of technical consulting, engineering, program management and project delivery services to the government, natural resources, energy, and manufacturing sectors.
His broad engineering, and program management experience includes progressively increasing responsibilities encompassing project and systems engineering; global sourcing and contracting; project and operations management; corporate and business development; and general management with full P&L responsibility. Retired recently from TRAX International LLC (the Mission Support Services Contractor at White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico), his professional career includes tenures with Fluor Corporation, Jacobs Engineering Group, Aker Kvaerner, and MinCorp Holdings where he held positions of progressively increasing responsibility in general management, global operations, project finance, program management and project delivery.
Mr. Blacker holds engineering degrees from the Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería in, Lima, Perú, and completed graduate studies in management, business administration and economics at Cranfield School of Management in Bedfordshire, England; Cornell University, Ithaca, New York; and the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado.
Mr. Blacker holds an active Secret Clearance.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts