GSA Schedule: GS-00F-003AA
Contract Period: October 01, 2012– September 17, 2017
Special Item Numbers (SINs): C899-1 and C899-7
Under the Multiple Award Schedule, MIRATEK may provide Federal Agencies and their contractors the following services: Environmental Impact Statements; Baseline Studies; NEPA Assessments; Compliance Assessments; Management Plans; Studies, and Consultations for Archaeological, Historic and Other Cultural Resources; Economical, Technical, and Risk Analysis regarding environmental needs; Environmental Compliance Audits and Management Planning; Permit Development and Reporting; Pollution Preventions Surveys; Natural Resources Studies (Wetlands Plans, Biological Assessments); GIS and Remote Sensing Studies.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts