GSA Multiple Award Schedule: GS-00F-003AA
Contract Period: October 01, 2012– September 17, 2017
Special Item Number (SIN): C132-51
Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
Information Technology is a competitively-awarded Federal Supply Service Multiple Award Schedule contract. The purpose of the contract is to provide authorized schedule users with access to technically qualified contractors who can assist them with all their IT-related needs.
Under the Multiple Award contract, MIRATEK may provide federal agencies with a wide variety of information technology services including: facility operation and maintenance; systems development; systems analysis; programming services, backup and security; data conversion; Computer Assisted Design/Computer Assisted Manufacturing (CAD/CAM); Automated Information Systems Design & Integration; network management and other information technology services.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract