Bob’s background in sales marketing, and management spans almost five decades. Large company experience includes Digital Equipment Corporation, Wang Laboratories and Data General Corporation. The focus in these companies was on his development of a technical background in information technology to include database and business process re-engineering.
His small company focus shifted toward better understanding the programs and processes of the Federal government. These companies included IDA Technology, Glacier Technology, Visual Innovations and MCSI. He refined concepts of working with large companies to leverage the strengths of both large and small to provide government customers with the best of both.
As the president and founder of Sumrall Associates, Sumrall provided a variety of companies, with expertise in numerous markets, with a roadmap to accessing government contracts and leveraging their specific corporate tool sets to meet the needs of government customers. His ability to analyze the resources of small organizations and apply their skills to specific government programs and to understand avenues for accessing those programs make a him a valuable asset in meeting the goals of their corporate plans.
Sumrall is highly experienced in working with diverse federal organizations, managing and supervising multi-disciplined teams, and overseeing support of DoD acquisitions. His strong background in technology and business development combined with an extensive understanding of the Federal and commercial marketplace enable him to manage broad based programs including operations, marketing, capture and proposal management.
Sumrall holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Bachelors of Science from Louisiana State University in Business and Public Administration with minors in management and marketing.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)