Seaport – e Contract N00178-12-R-4000 Indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity multiple award contract
Seaport-e is a Navy Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Contract (MAC). SeaPort-e provides a common, performance-based vehicle for consistent acquisition processes and policies across Navy and Marine Corps commands while still allowing decentralized ordering. SeaPort-e uses cost and fixed price Task Orders, and requires guaranteed cost savings through reduction methods and volume discounts. This contract allows the Navy and Marine Corps to create cost-effective and integrated business practices for all their Virtual Systems Commands (SYSCOMS).
- Contract Number: N00178-12-R-4000
- Clients: Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA), Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP), Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR), Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP), and United States Marine Corps.
- Contract Period of Performance: Two year base with one five year option
- Program Ceiling: $35.5 M
- NAICS Code: 541330
- Business Ownership:
- SB – Small Business Concern
- Zone 1 – Northeast Zone
- Zone 2 – National Capital Zone
- Zone 3 – Mid Atlantic Zone
- Zone 4 – Gulf Coast Zone
- Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
- Zone 6 – Southwest Zone
- Zone 7 – Northwest Zone
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)