For the past six years, Inc. and the Initiative for a Competive Inner City (ICIC) have teamed up to recognize America’s fastest growing urban businesses through the annual Inner City 100 list.
This year, despite their challenging work environments, the members of the 2004 Inner City 100 list have thrived during the recent economic slowdown, in poor urban areas no less. Between 1998 and 2002, the companies created more than 11,600 new jobs. And the companies experienced an average growth of 872% over five years.
MIRATEK was named to INC. Magazine INNER CITY 100 list of nation’s 100 fastest growing inner city small business (2004).
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students