For the past six years, Inc. and the Initiative for a Competive Inner City (ICIC) have teamed up to recognize America’s fastest growing urban businesses through the annual Inner City 100 list.
This year, despite their challenging work environments, the members of the 2004 Inner City 100 list have thrived during the recent economic slowdown, in poor urban areas no less. Between 1998 and 2002, the companies created more than 11,600 new jobs. And the companies experienced an average growth of 872% over five years.
MIRATEK was named to INC. Magazine INNER CITY 100 list of nation’s 100 fastest growing inner city small business (2004).
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts