The UTEP office of the Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center (TMAC) recently honored MIRATEK, a local technology information systems, business and engineering firm, for attaining ISO 9001 certification.
MIRATEK’s certification, a quality standard that will allow them to grow and seek new contracts, was achieved with support from UTEP’s TMAC office and Raytheon’s Mentor Protégé Program.
TMAC is a statewide industrial extension program funded through the U.S. Department of Commerce’s National Institute of Standards and Technology – Manufacturing Extension Partnership Program.
TMAC centers are located at seven universities throughout the state. The UTEP center is responsible for five far-west Texas counties. The UTEP center is housed in the College of Engineering’s Institute for Manufacturing and Materials Management and provides technical assistance and resources to small- and mid-sized manufacturing companies.
– Laura Cruz
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts