El Paso, TX – January 8, 2018.
MIRATEK Corporation is proud to have been awarded ISO 9001:2015 certification, an internationally recognized standard that ensures services meet the needs of clients through an effective Quality Management System.
MIRATEK’s Quality Control Program is defined by our customer’s requirements and priorities, and controlled by relevant regulatory statutes. These components are at the core of our program and are complemented with our ISO 9001:2015 certified processes and procedures in contracts management; our Lean SIX SIGMA training and philosophies; the Quality Assurance Process goals of the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI); the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) techniques and processes, and our constant and disciplined use of best practices.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts