Tullahoma, TN October, 2017 – Under the auspices of the SBA Mentor Protégé MIRATEK (mentor) created a strategic Joint Venture PERTEK2, LLC DBA MIRAKIN Technologies, with protégé partner, PERIKIN Enterprises to pursue this AEDC opportunity.
The Department of the Air Force, Arnold Engineering Development Complex (AEDC) has awarded PERTEK2, LLC DBA MIRAKIN Technologies a contract with a value of $14 million over five years to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS) at Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee.
Our Team has extensive knowledge in all areas of AEDC’s HS/H T&E programs. Our team has been providing outstanding services to AEDC since 2008. We have retained the management, technical, administrative, and programmatic corporate knowledge and personnel who have sustained and supported the HSST, HyTIP and TST programs over the past 9 years. During those 9 years, our vision and focus on HSST, HyTIP and TST programs has resulted in an integrated, co-located team setting which makes available an unprecedented opportunity for AEDC to keep corporate memory and experience reach-back.
We have extensive familiarity with AEDC technical requirements through our staff extensive experience at AEDC and our execution of prior support contracts. Our team is distinctively qualified to perform AEDC contract tasks and deliverables in a cost effective and timely manner.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract