Washington, DC, August 2016 – Under the auspices of the SBA Mentor Protégé MIRATEK (mentor) created a strategic Joint Venture PERTEK2, with protege partner, PERIKIN Enterprises to pursue this DOE NNSA opportunity.
The Department of Energy (DOE), National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Technical, Financial and Programmatic Services for The Office of Global Material Security has awarded a One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods to PERTEK2, LLC to provide technical, financial and programmatic services to GMS Programs.
The mission of the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Global Material Security (GMS) is to work with partners worldwide to build sustainable capacity to: (1) secure nuclear and radiological materials; and (2) interdict and investigate the trafficking of those weapons and materials. GMS works with partners worldwide to build robust and sustainable capacities.
GMS is a capacity-building program. GMS builds relationships with partners to understand and meet their material security needs and objectives. GMS provides partners with the resources needed to improve nuclear security, in the form of best practices exchanges, training, exercises, equipment deployment and systems maintenance. GMS maintains engagement with partners to provide technical support.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract