September 16, 2016 – PERTEK, LLC (PERTEK) Joint Venture was selected to receive a Department of the ARMY, Tulsa District Corps of Engineers’ Contract #W912BV-16-D-0020 and Task Order #0001, Hazardous Waste Operations and Spill Support Services for Projects within the Geographic Boundaries of the SouthwesternDivision (SWD) and Projects Assigned to the Southwest Division, Primarily Located at Fort Bliss, Texas and New Mexico
PERTEK, the prime contractor on this effort, an approved SBA Mentor Protégé Joint Venture of PERIKIN Enterprises, and Mentor Partner, MIRATEK Corporation.
Under this contract vehicle, The PERTEK Team will provide quality responsive environmental services inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Management and Operation of Hazardous Waste Management Storage Facilities
- Administrative Services
- Performance of Hazardous, Regulated, and Universal Waste Pick-up and Services
- Performance of Spill Cleanup and Remediation
- Waste Minimization Operations
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Installation Environmental Performance
- Environmental Training Services
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)