MIRATEK provides design and testing capabilities of existing or new systems utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), Non-Development Items (NDI) and emerging technologies. Areas supported include: Situational Awareness, Communications, Command and Control, Robotics, Sensors, Weapons, Power, Force Protection, Testing and User Evaluation and Validation, Demonstrations, Systems Engineering, including OCONUS and CONUS support activities.
MIRATEK has enjoyed a high success rate in winning task orders in a highly competitive selection process resulting in significant task order awards issued by the REF under this contract vehicle.
Task orders awarded/supported were:
- Project Backstop providing critical force protection support to the Multi-National Corps in Iraq;
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Taskforce supporting critical needs in Iraq, evaluating tactics, techniques, procedures, and technologies using MANPRINT; man-machine interfaces; tactical employment, threat reaction and countermeasures; Reliability , Availability, and Maintainability (RAM); compatibility and interface with existing Legacy systems
- Project 360 degree Gunshot Detector (360DS2) for the development and delivery of two vehicle mounted, sniper fire detection and location systems.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)