MIRATEK provides design and testing capabilities of existing or new systems utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), Non-Development Items (NDI) and emerging technologies. Areas supported include: Situational Awareness, Communications, Command and Control, Robotics, Sensors, Weapons, Power, Force Protection, Testing and User Evaluation and Validation, Demonstrations, Systems Engineering, including OCONUS and CONUS support activities.
MIRATEK has enjoyed a high success rate in winning task orders in a highly competitive selection process resulting in significant task order awards issued by the REF under this contract vehicle.
Task orders awarded/supported were:
- Project Backstop providing critical force protection support to the Multi-National Corps in Iraq;
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Taskforce supporting critical needs in Iraq, evaluating tactics, techniques, procedures, and technologies using MANPRINT; man-machine interfaces; tactical employment, threat reaction and countermeasures; Reliability , Availability, and Maintainability (RAM); compatibility and interface with existing Legacy systems
- Project 360 degree Gunshot Detector (360DS2) for the development and delivery of two vehicle mounted, sniper fire detection and location systems.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students