August 8, 2012 – MIRA Facilities Management2, LLC. (MIRA Facilities2) Joint Venture was selected to receive a Department of the ARMY, Tulsa District Corps of Engineers’ 8(a) contract. The capacity of the contract is $30 Million over a 5-year performance period.
MIRA Facilities², the prime contractor on this effort, an approved SBA Mentor Protégé Joint Venture of MIRADOR Enterprises, and Mentor Partner, MIRATEK Corporation; teamed with Booz Allen Hamilton (Booz Allen), ARCADIS/Malcolm Pirnie (ARCADIS) and Statistical Research, Inc., (SRI) to develop the winning proposal.
Under this contract vehicle, The MIRA Facilities² Team will provide quality responsive environmental services inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Environmental Studies and Evaluations
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) studies
- Natural Resources Studies
- Cultural Resources Studies
- Compliance Program Studies and Support
- Pollution Prevention
- Investigations, Studies, Corrective Action Support
- Geographical Information System Support
- Environmental Training
- Environmental Management Systems
- Project Administration
- Project and Quality Management
We look forward to working with our team members to provide excellent service and sustainable solutions for our Southwest Division clients!!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students