MIRADOR/MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team received the prestigious Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award for its continued efforts to recycle right and recycle more. The KTB award reflects the commitment of the entire insta0llation to meet recycling goals and mandates. This is the fifth time Fort Bliss has received this award […]
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts