by Philip Lorenz III AEDC/PA
1/17/2013 – ARNOLD AIR FORCE BASE, Tenn. — An American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) award-winning technical paper, authored by Arnold Engineering Development Complex’s (AEDC) Tom Fetterhoff and Wade Burfitt, represents a significant stepping stone to the future of hypersonic weapons system program development.
The AIAA Hypersonics Program Committee […]
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)