by Philip Lorenz III AEDC/PA
1/17/2013 – ARNOLD AIR FORCE BASE, Tenn. — An American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) award-winning technical paper, authored by Arnold Engineering Development Complex’s (AEDC) Tom Fetterhoff and Wade Burfitt, represents a significant stepping stone to the future of hypersonic weapons system program development.
The AIAA Hypersonics Program Committee […]
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students