MIRATEK provides design and testing capabilities of existing or new systems utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), Non-Development Items (NDI) and emerging technologies. Areas supported include: Situational Awareness, Communications, Command and Control, Robotics, Sensors, Weapons, Power, Force Protection, Testing and User Evaluation and Validation, Demonstrations, Systems Engineering, including OCONUS and CONUS support activities.
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract
- MIRATEK’s Fort Bliss Recycling Program Contract Team receives the Keep Texas Beautiful (KTB) 2015 1st Place Government Category Award
- ATAMIR WSMR – MIRATEK JV is featured in White Sand’s 2014 Post Guide
- MIRATEK Awards College Scholarships for Jefferson High School honor students