MIRATEK provides design and testing capabilities of existing or new systems utilizing Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS), Non-Development Items (NDI) and emerging technologies. Areas supported include: Situational Awareness, Communications, Command and Control, Robotics, Sensors, Weapons, Power, Force Protection, Testing and User Evaluation and Validation, Demonstrations, Systems Engineering, including OCONUS and CONUS support activities.
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)