U.S. Hispanic-owned companies continue to surge by leaps and bounds, showing growth across all sectors; for more than two decades, the annual HispanicBusiness 500 directory has served as a barometer of the U.S. Hispanic economy.
The Top 20 Texas companies in the 2012 Hispanic Business 500 Ranking […]
The UTEP office of the Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center (TMAC) recently honored MIRATEK, a local technology information systems, business and engineering firm, for attaining ISO 9001 certification.
MIRATEK’s certification, a quality standard that will allow them to grow and seek new contracts, was achieved with support from […]
For the past six years, Inc. and the Initiative for a Competive Inner City (ICIC) have teamed up to recognize America’s fastest growing urban businesses through the annual Inner City 100 list.
This year, despite their challenging work environments, the members of the 2004 Inner City 100 list have thrived during […]
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture is awarded two DOE NNSA NSDD Contracts
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises, PERTEK, wins $10M nation wide competitive IDC Contract