2011 Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week
“Emerging Industries and Markets: A Blueprint for Success”
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Each year, the El Paso community hosts the Minority Enterprise Development (MED) Week luncheon ceremony, to honor minority small business owners for their diversity and success in the El Paso business community.
During the […]
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) announced on Monday that the agency distributed more than $395 million in small business obligations for federal prime contracts in fiscal year 2010. NNSA surpassed its departmental small business goal by 39 percent in fiscal year 2010.
To highlight the success of […]
MIRATEK named as ESRI Partner of the Year at the ESRI Worldwide Business Partner Conference in Palm Springs, California.
Recipients of this award had strong sales, brought an innovative product to market, brought ESRI into a new market with their specialized knowledge and expertise, teamed successfully with ESRI on a project, […]
March 18, 2008 — The White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) Contracting Office awarded ATAMIR-WSMR, JV a five-year, $110.2 million contract for the Test Engineering & Analysis Support (TE&AS) Services contract on March 6, 2008.
The TE&AS contract supports WSMR in meeting the needs of government and commercial customers testing at WSMR facilities. […]
GARLAND, Texas, March 18 /PRNewswire/ — Raytheon Company has won the Department of Defense Nunn-Perry Award for outstanding achievement on the Mentor-Protege program. Under the program, established government contractorswork with small, disadvantaged businesses to help them compete more successfully for defense contracts.
The Nunn-Perry award recognizes teams that have excelled in […]
- Proud to announce MIRATEK is now ISO 9001:2015 certified!
- MIRATEK Announced the appointment of Robert (Bob) Sumrall as President/CEO, and Guillermo Blacker as Executive VicePresident
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded AEDC $13.6 Million Contract to provide High-Speed/Hypersonic (HS/H) Test and Evaluation (T&E) Advisory and Assistance Services (A&AS)
- MIRATEK Joint Venture with PERIKIN Enterprises awarded an initial $3.6 Million, One Year Base Period and two one-year option periods DOE NNSA GMS Contract
- MIRATEK diversifies into the Health Care industry providing Information Technology Support Services to Senior Quality Lifestyles (SQLC)